just Aqilah,

off lifestyle & memories

New department, new adventure!

 Assalamualaikum ♥

So today marks the first day of my new adventure in a new department.
Yes, now I am officially in Contracts and Commercial.

It is actually the same company but  with different department. And do you know that last year I got to experienced in Procurement department - I did few procurement suff and some billing stuff, but at the same time still assisting my old project which is Balai Islam. And now, even tho I am in new department (technically) but still I am assisting in Balai Islam project. Yup. Still that project.

Honestly, I don't know what to expect. Lots of my colleague in Balai Islam had move on with this project (whether they had resigned or got transfered) while me, still stuck with this since the early days. I am blessed at the same time bored because I can't see the ending for this. It feels like foreeeeever! It's kinda a love-hate relationship right now. And now, I'm in Contract department which is for QS's and I am not as QS! So what to expect?

And since it is still MCO so I haven't got the chance to meet my new boss or even got to see my new place. I don't know where will I be sitting, I just hope that the environment is great, the people is great, after last year I don't think I want another drama.

Anyway, all the best Aqilah!
Stay strong and be happy!


xoxo

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top