just Aqilah,

off lifestyle & memories

Mindset.

Assalamualaikum ♥

It is Tuesday again and I got my love letter from Aida (as usual) and this week letter I loved the most. Maybe because I can relate to most of what she trying to explain.

So it's about our mindset and we always seems to be thinking negatively about something (sometimes) - well I don't know about you but I sure I do. It's not like I want to be negative but sometimes I do. And when I do, everything seems harder that it usually is.

For example this one time, when my baby's milk is almost finish, I asked my husband to buy it since he is going out at that time and he came home late at 10 and forgot about it. All the stores had close since it is still MCO so whether I like it or not, we need to buy it tomorrow morning before dropping off my baby at his mom's place. Andddd we kinda woke up late the next day and was super duper in hurry. Besides almost all the stores are not open yet! It is still 7am tho! 

So since no stores were open yet and we kinda in a hurry (especially him), he told me to buy it before I headed to work. I am super duper mad at my husband at that time. Because all stores will not be open until 9am or 10am max but I need to start my work at 9am. I don't have time! I started to feel like so stressed out but actually there is nothing to be stress out. None. Yet, I feel that way. It is because in my mind I had set that it would be difficult, that the store will not be open till 9am at least, that my boss will questioned me when I am still not in front of my laptop at 9am, that my baby will be hungry and crying like crazzzy because he wants some milk - all those stupid mindset just ruin my day. Just like that.

And you know what, at the end I finally managed to find an open store nearby and I managed to give it to my mother-in-law before 9am so yeah, I am not late for work at that day. Alhamdulillah. How? Well, my husband feeling guilty and he texted me that he might know where can I find the milk like real pronto and he is right. As I drove to work, I realized that when I started to think calmly and not negatively, it is not an issue at all. I mean, I don't know why I need to be stress out and ruining my own day just because my husband forgot to buy it. Everything have a solutions, we just need to think calmly and be positive about what had happened. If I had just keep on with my negative thinking, I might be late (and my day get even more and more ruined,haha)

So, mindset does change everything.
Choose your mindset properly. Always be open, be optimism, be patient, be good and please please please avoid negative perception in any form at all. It doesn't any of us, seriously. I know.





XOXO



0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top