just Aqilah,

off lifestyle & memories

The BRGR in Setapak!

 Assalamualaikum ♥

I had spotted this burger joint last 3 months when I was sight seeing around the neighborhood. I found out it was the famous (well, quite famous) burger chain in Penang and PJ and I am really excited to try it. So last Sunday, me and my husband decided to eat burger for dinner and we head over there after finished our groceries shopping nearby.

The restaurant is beautiful and very cozy. I love the neon light in front, very pretty and Instagramable 😁

So what interesting about this burger joint is that you can actually see how they prepare the burger. And even tho the kitchen is quite near with the sittings, I must say that my outfit didn't smell like smoke after we finish eating. Bukan macam kalau makan dkt food court, confirm bau masakan and asap tu melekat di baju. 

So I didn't get to study their menu before hand but all the burgers look very delicious. I ordered the Black Pepper Chicken burger while my husband ordered a beef burger (I forgot the name of the burger) 😅 so every burger set you will get 1 burger, 1 drink and 1 fried - you can upgrade your fries to curly fries or wedges with just RM1 additional. The taste? I love love love the patty. It is very delicious, whether it is chicken or beef both are yummy 😍

Price are quite reasonable and affordable. Compare this burger joint with Doplohtiga, I love this one even more. The homemade patty are just delicious. Next time, I would love to taste their crab burger 😜

Till next time. 
If you curious how it taste, do visit their restaurant at PJ or Setapak! 



The BRGR
No G-20, PV12 Platinum Lake Condominium, 
Jalan Langkawi, 53300, 
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur

Operation Hour : 12.30pm - 10.30pm (Everyday)

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top