just Aqilah,

off lifestyle & memories

Delicious Takoyaki!

Assalamualaikum ♥
My husband said that he found a place that sell very delicious takoyaki. Yup, and it is cheaper than most sold in the supermarket. I was very curious of how it taste because even my MIL said that it was delicious.

Apparently it wasn't a restaurant, they were selling takoyaki in their truck and it was located at Sri Gombak. I didn't really know how to describe the location but if you know where is Sri Gombak Texas Chicken then you might found this truck because it was just around the area. 

The name of the truck is Takoyaki Melawati and they sell 12 pieces for just RM10 only!!! They offered few flavours and honestly it taste quite delicious 😋😍

So who live nearby and love takoyaki, go find them and have a taste of their takoyaki because to me, it is worth to buy! ⭐⭐⭐⭐ for Takoyaki Melawati!!


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top