just Aqilah,

off lifestyle & memories

Midnight rants

Today I felt good (at first) but then, I got down, really really down when I read some texts. In was pointed to me.

But the first thing on my mind was "Which one did I do wrong? How many did I do wrong?" but then I didn't want to create any drama or anything but I just couldn't let it slip off my mind.

Dari dekat rumah my MIL sampai lah rumah sendiri, I was distracted. I feel like I want to clear this, I didn't do it but then I will create drama and that what they want. They want me to break.

But I am not weak. I might be soft, or silent but I'm not weak. They wish they can break me but they seriously need to do more. I mean yeah, I'm distracted because of the words, but seriously? Gosh I don't know how to put it in writing.

I'm mad, real mad. I feel like calling them and ask them face to face but I seriously hate to create a scene. Especially with people I see almost everyday. It will be so complicated but my patience have limit. 

Hmm. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. 

May Allah ease everything. 
Jauhkanlah dari hasad dengki manusia, ya Allah ❤️


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top