just Aqilah,

off lifestyle & memories

I feel in love with Norwex!

 Assalamualaikum ♥

I've been NORWEX-ed! Yesss!
Honestly, I just wanna buy their awesome cleaning paste, but then every time I saw someone posted of their product demo, I will get excited. Soooo excited and yeah, if you have been following me on instagram you must have saw that I am now venturing in something new - which it is something that I didn't expect me to join in. I mean, household product kot, tapi tulah ramai sangat join sampai I pun terjerat sama. Haha.



Honestly, when I decided to join Norwex, it was just for the sake of trying their product (tapi ambil set consultant, haha - okay later I share about this) but then, I felt in love with Norwex and I discovered that Norwex is much more than just microfibre! Yes! They have a lot of other amazing and interesting stuff like for your car, your pet, your personal care and also for your child!

I always dalam kepala ni fikir oh Norwex jual kain je kan, apa specialnya? - Maybe sebab itu je yang ramai orang share but once I had join the group, I was lahh, serious banyak kot benda lain and it blew my mind. I was NORWEX-ed and trust me, once you got Norwex-ed, you can never go back 😆

So in general, why you need to choose or give Norwex a try (in my perspective)?
💧 Save you money in a long run - yess! How Norwex can save you money? Well you dah tak perlu beli all those cleaning spray like no more glass cleaner, just use envirocloth and window cloth, no more paper towels, just use kitchen cloth or counter cloth. Dua dua super absorbent, and that is another reason to buy Norwex.

💧 Norwex mircofibre is super absorbent and extra durable - Yess indeed! Kalau dulu I nk bersihkan stove dapur, minyak minyak tu I lap dulu dengan paper towel tau.. but now, I just use Norwex kitchen cloth with just water! And it can abosrb all those oil and dirt efficiently. Plus Norwex microfibre memang super absorbent, lap lap air tumpah, and no dripping at all!

💧 Self purifies within 24 hours - Yes!! How? Well with their Baclock system the microfibre will help it self cleanse and this also help in reducing mold, fungi and bacterial odour so you can keep on using the cloth again and again. If dulu, I guna 2 3 kali or sekali je dah rasa macam ehmmm walapun I dah cuci, okay letak tepi, geli lah. Haha

💧 Save time! - Yesss! With Norwex, I had clean a lot in a limited time. Cepat je I bersih dapur haritu sekali dinding tile yang berminyak and countertop. All three in just minutes! Serious. Then susu anak sepah sepah, lap je. Tumpah ke apa, lap je. Settle. Cepat.

So if you are interested to know more on Norwex and their product, just contact me. Whatsapp je tanya apa apa about Norwex, insyaAllah I can assist you.

Or if you want to join our team, sangat dialu-alukan. Tak pandai business or what, takpe we will guide you. Modal serendah RM95 and you will able to get lots of free gifts and business knowledge. Serious Norwex is a good business, best sangat tau. Anything just contact me ya!




Follow my Norwex ig on @qicleaningmama for more info!

XOXO

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top