just Aqilah,

off lifestyle & memories

Motherhood

Assalamualaikum ♥
It feel like it was only yesterday I got the news that I was pregnant and now, I am in my maternity abstinence. How time flies. So entering motherhood kinda feel different yet I feel happy at the same time.  On 13th March 2020, I am finally a mom to a cute baby boy, alhamdulillah.



First time ever going to and staying at a hospital for a long long time, 5 days in the hospital is a long period of time for me. I haven't spent more than an hour in a hospital, in fact I never been staying at a hospital, alhamdulillah sihat walafiat tak jejak pun hospital, klinik jela so far. 5 days and I was like, that's it, I dont want to go there ever! Haha.

So why 5 days? Because my baby got G6PD and the docs said it is their procedure for G6PD baby to stay at the hospital for 5 days. And of course G6PD babies will get high jaundice and he even have to sleep under the blue ray. Poor baby. And since it was my first time, I having difficulties in giving my milk to my baby. Kesian bila ingat balik. Like i felt useless at certain point, but stress really make it more harder for the milk to came out. Yeah and so I learnt. 

Moving on, 5 days past and alhamdulillah we finally discharge, just need to follow up with Klinik Kesihatan for the jaundice. Ingat kan dah hooray, tapi PKP started! Haha. Nasib baik I memang tengah pantang kan so I didnt get to go out much. But one thing about PKP that I like is that all my family members are at home, and they can help in taking care of us (me and my baby!). Itu pun I macam malas gila nak berbengkung. But ladies, if your mom asked you to wear the bengkung, you should listen to her, or else, you will need to hear her repeat the story of you cannot lose your weight sebab tak pakai bengkung. On my case, I pakai tapi I main-main, kejap pakai kejap tak. Tak istiqomah! 

So yeah, so far I am still learning. There is definitely a lot of motherhood things I need to learn. 
Now I know how hard for our mothers raise us...for example my mother. She's working and at the same time, need to care of our family, she must be so tired like hell, because I always felt burn out after long day at work (itu pun kerja sambung lg dekat rumah) and need to be there for my family. Now I know. So please love your mothers ladies ♥

xoxo

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top