just Aqilah,

off lifestyle & memories

Tahnik day for my baby!

Assalamualaikum 
Today marks day 32 of Restriction Movement Order (RMO), restriction by the government to flatten the curve of COVID-19. And as today, we have been informed that this RMO will be extended until 28 April 2020 - which means we will be fasting during RMO with no bazar ramadhan, no solat terawih. So sad.

So today is my abah's birthday and I was searching all over the net to order us a cake. I once ordered a petite birthday cake Sugarcandy but they didn't open for Pre-Order during April until May, they just have ready stock cakes and none for today. So cari punya cari, last last my mama ordered from my wedding cake maker. Nasib baik dia terima last minit order. And not only that, my parent decided to do my baby's tahnik and cukur jambul. Of course with just us family but we invite ustaz from our neighborhood to lead the event. Alhamdulillah everything went well but we didn't managed to shave his hair so maybe postponed esok lah kot, haha.



Happy birthday abah!
We love you very much! 
Stay safe :)


XOXO


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top