just Aqilah,

off lifestyle & memories

SUTERA New Colours!

Assalamualaikum 

I know it's kinda late but do you guys know that SUTERA have new colours?!
Yes colours with 's' means there are more than one new colour 😍

Siapa yang tak tahu SUTERA tu apa. Boleh klik SINI and baca all about this awesome healthy lip product! Probably the one and only herbal lip product you ever encounter. Hehe. 

So, instead of 4 colours, sekarang ada 6 colours with new addition; Jasmine and Melur!
Both are pretty but I really like Jasmine because I think it suits me more. Melur tu siapa yang cerah confirm cantik sebab warna dia so natural (well semua SUTERA natural je warna dia bila pakai)


So, interested, just contact me at +6019-2800533
or simply buy it online at our website 💖




XOXO

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top