just Aqilah,

off lifestyle & memories

Milk booster cookies?

Assalamualaikum 

Milk booster? What is that? 
Honestly, before I am a mom, I don't even know anything about milk booster. I don't even know that you might be struggling in getting your milk supply enough for your baby. I always thought that when it is the time for someone becoming a mother, they will have lots of milk to feed their baby, instantly.

But kazaamm, everyone is different and Allah tested me with low supply of milk. I was struggling to feed my baby while I was in the hospital. The nurses sometimes fed my baby with formula milk, hmmm yup, but it is okay. As long my baby is fine and healthy. Alhamdulillah sekarang memang sihat.

And honestly, low milk supply is not an excuse to not feed your baby. I know that. I always want to feed my baby. With my own milk. I had do lot of research on nursing, on getting my milk supply up and running, I pumped accordingly, I nursed day and night and still struggling till today tho. Huhu. So, when I came across this lactation cookies, I was why not.


So it is called LactoMomma milk booster cookies.
If you looked in the picture, it is just like any normal cookies, the taste? Oh my gosh, it is soooo delicious! Especially the Chocotella - well who doesn't love chocolate?! Well, I don't but this chocotella flavour is so good you really should try it if you are looking for any lactating cookies.

They have six delicious flavours so far - Dates & Goat milk, Cranberry White Choc, Butterscotch Pecan, Classic Chocolate Chip, Chocotella and Salted Caramel. And I have only tried two - they have promo of 2 can for only RM70 and it is still on going or you could just go to their instagram for more info. 




Basically they have two type of cookies, the crunchy one and the chewy one.
The Dates & Goat milk is the chewy cookies and the Chocotella is the crunchy one, and as for me, I love my cookies to be crunchy but overall both cookies are good.

As for my milk supply, after eating this for a month, it does increase. It does help a bit to increase my milk supply but to get more milk, it is important to have continue to feed and be happy! I am happy when I ate the chocotella, maybe that's help more, hehe. 


P/S : My husband sometimes stole my cookies because it is soo delicious! Haha. Serious tak tipu, biskut ni sedap!


XOXO

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top