just Aqilah,

off lifestyle & memories

The best Optic Cloth!

 Assalamualaikum ♥

So I think if you followed me on my social media, you will know that I love love love this Optic Scarf from Norwex! Yes, it is from Norwex!

Before you start with the price, let me just tell you why I love this optic scarf.

So first, what it is for?
It is to clean the fingerprint, dirts, oil and grimes from your spectacles, computer/laptop/iPad/handphone surfaces, jewellery and other accessories.

Yes basically macam kain lap spek biasa tu je kan but no! This cleans wayyyy more efficiently! Kenalah dengan harga dia kan. I wipe my spectacles with it and when I wore my spec again, I feel like I got a pair of brand new eyes! Seriously! Bukan propa, just nak habaq ibarat macam mata baru lah, clear je dunia.

Plus, as bonus of course the pattern - I got a limited edition Optic scarf in code Hummingbird, and seriously it is so pretty! If you want to grab yours, you can choose from 4 pattern which are Ikat, Dots, Marble and Butterfly. Kain lap spec biasa tu mana ada corak cantik camni kan kan kan?! Norwex ada! Hehe.

Okay, ada juga cakap eh kain lap je pun. Guna jela yang dalam bekas spec tu. Sama je funtion dia.

Okay, tak salah. Tapi if you can get a better and efficient cloth, and you mampu apa salahnya. I also try using normal optic cloth, and to do this experiment I asked my husband to choose which side yang lagi clear. Satu side I lap dengan norwex, satu side lagi I lap dengan normal cloth tu - and as expected, Norwex lagi clear okay!

Again, ini bukan propa. I'm not lying. Just too excited that this cloth is amazing, of courselah kita kena tell the world! Gittuew!

Plus I suka sebab boleh gantung dekat beg, so nampak stylish lah. Haha.

So, the price? Retail price is RM85 but you just need to pay RM72.25 if you're an Elite Customer. How to become Elite Customer? Senang je, you purchase minimum RM150 or you just bayar yuran EC amounting RM15 sahaja. Jadi EC ni best sebab dapat 15% off on your first and next purchase for 1 year! So jimat lah duit korang 15% --- ehhh, duit juga tu kan so why nak berbelanja lebih bila you boleh jimat?

If interested dengan Optic Scarf, boleh halo halo or just drop comment bawah.
If tak tahu nk beli apa tapi interested pun boleh halo halo okay 💓



xoxo


Follow me at Instagram or feel free to go thru my website!

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top