just Aqilah,

off lifestyle & memories

Doplohtiga Burger in Titiwangsa

Assalamualaikum ♥

Do you love burger? Well, I do. Burger tepi jalan pun suka as long as burger. Haha. I just love the idea of bread with slice of meat and vegies, and of course I love bread so much!

So I discovered this burger stall in Titiwangsa near the famous Sani Char Keow Teow. Agaknya memang rezeki dia, Sani was closed that day and we decided to give it a try.

First, I love the ambient of the restaurant. Small yet stylish. Not crowded, it was very relaxing even we are at the road site but it wasn't a problem. They didn't have a proper parking area but it wasn't a problem to us since we just ride our motorcycle and parked it nearby. Also, they install this fairy lights and it was beautiful at night, kinda romantic too 😆

Second, the menu are quite interesting. They have many type of burgers and nasi lemak too!
Price range is acceptable for a homemade burger. 

So all burger set is provided with fries and you can choose whether you are a chicken lover or beef or lamb lover. My husband ate Ironmen beef. And their beef is yummy! The patty are well made, not too dry but still cook tho. I tried a bit and  love love love the patty. We give ⭐⭐⭐⭐ for that. I ate Ronin Chicken burger and to me it is not that bad but I honestly don't like it that much. The wasabi kinda overpower the whole taste of the burger and I am not sure where they put it - kat roti ke kat ayam ke tak tau. Bila gigit je rasa wasabi. Not really a fan of wasabi tho. But the chicken is cook to perfection, sooo juicy. So I still gonna give them ⭐⭐ for that.

Kindly head over their website for full menu.

So do I want to go back? Mabye.
I mean it is not that bad, the price is reasonable and affordable, and I kinda bored eating burgers at McD or KFC or even Burger Kings. So this place kinda okay. Try it for yourself and maybe you will like it much more than I did.




Doplohtiga
Jalan Beserah, Titiwangsa, 
53200 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur

Operation Hour :
Monday - Thursday (5pm - 10pm)
Friday - Sunday (7am - 12pm, 5pm-10pm)


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top