just Aqilah,

off lifestyle & memories

My Very First Burger Time

Assalamualaikum 

We just get back from our workplace, the traffic was so jam - maybe because it's Friday after all. Traffic are worst during Friday, I don't know why. So after we finish our works, we decided to eat outside and my husband decide to try this new burger place at Rampai Business Park so called Burger Time.


It's located just at the corner of the road in front of Hong Leong bank - so simple nak cari, you will never get lost. I had seen the place quite a while but never did we stop by. So since we didn't want to eat rice or mee or other Malay cuisine that day, we decide to give Burger Time a try.

At first, the restaurant look kinda hipster type. I love the decorations inside. At one corner, they hang all sort of superhero mask onto the wall and the kids loves it so much. The chill and relaxed ambience of the restaurant make it family friendly. And if you bring along you baby, you can also request the baby chair from the staff.

The name Burger Time so we thought that all they sell was burgers and fries but they also have other western food such as chicken grill, lamb chop, fish and chip, salmon grill, soups, spaghetti and etc. I was in dilemma, all the menus looks so delicious. So we ended up ordered Mix Grill, Chicken Mushroom soup and Beef Carbonara Spaghetti instead, HAHA.

Chicken Mushroom Soup


I love the texture of the soup - it doesn't thicken in time, even after a while the soup still warm and delicious to eat. The garlic bread was delicious too. Overall, I give 4 out of 5.

Beef Carbonara Spaghetti


I'm quite choosy when it come to carbonara spaghetti. Certain restaurant, the spaghetti just taste plain, tak macam sini and the amount of beef also quite a lot yelah nama pun beef carbonara kan. The amount of gravy was sufficient, not too many not too little. Overall, I give it 4 out 5 simply because I love putting extra veggies inside and the spaghetti was purely beef with carbonara (dah nama dia pun camtu kan, haha) But still, it was one of the most delicious carbonara spaghetti I ever taste.

Mix Grill


This mix grill contained chicken, beef and lamb with a slight amount of bbq gravy at the side. As for side dish, it contained mash potatoes, corns, salads and black pepper gravy. Out of those three proteins, I really love their lamb grill. The bbq marinade was delicious, I wish they put it more of those in the plate. A bit turn off for the beef because it was chewy and hard to cut. The chicken is okay but I really love the lamb. But overall it was delicious, the side dish also delicious. I give it 3.5 out of 5.

Do I recommended this to others?
YES. To me it was delicious and worth it, the price was affordable too. The time taking for our food to be served also good which it didn't take too long. The environment was clean and relaxed. They also kids friendly - they have mashed potatoes and other side dish kids loves and also they provided baby chair too.

I will probably ordered the burgers on my next visit since duhh, it's Burger Time so mestilah sedap burger burger dia kan :) Till next post.




Burger Time
Location : Jalan Rampai Niaga, Rampai Business Park, 
53300 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur

Operation Hour : 6pm - 12am everyday (except Sunday)


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top