just Aqilah,

off lifestyle & memories

You teach me a lesson which to grab the chance that I had.

People once said that 20 years from now, you will be disappointed with the things you didnt do rather than the things you did do.

And I finally I gotta agree with that. I don't regret the things that I done, okay, maybe there is a few mistakes that I regret. But I'm more regret than the things that I didn't do when I had the chance. Sometimes good things won't happen twice and to miss an opportunity just like that is a total disappointment. 

But the past is past, being disappointed with myself twenty four seven not gonna change anything and thanks to someone, I finally learnt that when you have the chance to say something or to make something, say it, do it, as long as it wasn't haram or illegal, go and do it, don't regret at the end of the day hun.

xoxo


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top