just Aqilah,

off lifestyle & memories

It's a wrap everybody :)


Finally, it's the end of the final examination which mark the end of my second semester in 2013. This semester has been tough with seven papers altogether and let's just hope that I won't be seeing them next semester. Haha. InsyaAllah. And as I finished my last paper few hours ago, I just knew that my application for residential college has been successful, Alhamdulillah. Tak payah merempat sem depan. Hihi. 


So, I guess, goodbye Parit Raja and hello Kuala Lumpur!
don't forget to wear your mask, protection is important!
dan selamat berLATIHAN INDUSTRI kawan kawan :)

3 Comments

Anonymous said…
assalamualaikum :-)

untunglah da habis exam.. praktikal juga ke? kat mana?


rrr
AR said…
Waalaikumussalam,
yup praktikal..dekat dekat rumah je.
how about you?
Anonymous said…
im working already la.. hehe praktikal syarikat apa?


rrr

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top